Tuesday, July 16, 2019

As If It's A Bad Thing

July Banner

Hey Oddballs!  It's EK from ekgormandesigns.com.  Not only am I popping in today to remind you that there is till plenty of time to play along with the Glow in the Dark Day Dreams theme challenge over at Oddball Art, but I wondering if you have signed up yet for their monthly subscription.

EK Gorman, Oddball July Premium a
Today I am creating a copic colored card using the July Premium all access digital stamp and using it in a way that plays along with the theme this month.

I also created a little coloring video to help you see exactly how I created it.  To watch today's video in HD, click here.



I hope this video inspires you to play along this month with our challenge and maybe even to sign up for the full access membership.

EK Gorman, Oddball July Premium b

Thanks for popping in today, and let me know in the comments below if you think she ended up glowing.  Until then, Happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment