Friday, July 19, 2019

Creepy Cute Chronicles #62:Jolly Bear


Hi everybody! I’m Irene and this is my first tutorial as a OddballArt Stamps DT. I’m very happy to be here.

For this my first project I used this week freebie image, CCC #62 Jolly Bear, which you will have on your mails this night if you are sucribed to the Oddball newsletter. 


I also used too the digital stamp Zombie Graveyard Inmortal Love (img #368) and the Bee Happy Spring Flowers, Bees and Sentiment (img #534), all of them colored with alcohol markers.



I coloured the grass of the background and the little bear with the stippling tecnique. 


And I made the sky with Blueprint Sketch and Wilted Violet Distress Inks, using my makeup brushes (LOL) and masking with a post-it the graveyard. And I went over the white edges with ink and a cotton swab.



I cuted de flowers of the img 534 for use only a couple in my card. So that they did not stand out too much, I went over the edges with one of the markers I used for the grass.


I wrote the sentiment with black gel pen.





If you want to see more of my projects, you can find me on Instagram as @twinkle_mist
And if you want to buy in the Oddball store you can use the discount code DTIRENE10

Thank you for stay a while with us today

See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment