Friday, July 5, 2019

Oddball Freebie CCC #60

I love receiving the Friday Freebie
These are available when you subscribe to the Oddball Newsletter.

Watch your email for this week's image - Chill Pills! 

 I have continued altering my box to keep a few ATCs in!
This was the front using CCC #57:




This is the inside so far using CCC #58:



Today I am sharing the back using CCC #60. The box was first covered with a Tim Holtz paper, distressed around the edges.




I coloured the image with Copics, cut it out and added the pieces as shown.









Happy Crafting!



3 comments:

  1. Wanted to pop by just to say that I am just loving what you are doing here. It wasn't easy (for me anyway, LOL) to find the blog from the email, but I finally figured out that by clicking on the image I could get to you. That spine is perfect to hold it all together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jean for the tip! I will take that into consideration for all future issues as all links are added thru the images but I dont want them to be hard to find for anyone.... starting next week all links will be clearly highlighted! I'm glad you found this one anyhow and sorry for the trouble! ♡

      Delete
    2. Glad you found it too - and thanks for the kind comment!

      Delete