Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Don't follow your dreams....


Whoohoo Looks who is back????? yes I am back on the Oddball Art stamps dt. I always loved Lizzy's creepy cuties so when she put up the dt call the temptation was too big hahahaha so your all having to look at my creations again...



So here is my first card that I created for my posting.  I used Digi Stamp Starlynn Queen of the Spooky Starlight Sugar Web Fairies.
Digi Stamp Starlynn Queen of the Spooky Starlight Sugar Web Fairies Image No 160
And colored her with the Spectrum Noir Colourblend pencils. The background is made with the Zen Garden 3D embossing folder colored with a couple of colors of Imagination Crafts wax. The circle is cut with the Gemini  stitched round edge dies, colored with the Spectrum Noir Aquatints.

I hope you enjoyed looking at my first creation and hope you see how cute Starlynn is...as she is my favourite.


No comments:

Post a Comment