Friday, October 11, 2019

A Pumpkin Patch

EK Gorman, Oddball Art CCC74 a
It is Friday night, so it is time for a brand new Creepy Cute Chronicles from Oddball Art.  This week there is a really fantastic pumpkin patch digital stamp included in the newsletter in addition to catching up on all things happening in the Oddball Art.

EK Gorman, Oddball Art CCC74 b
I am parting this week's CCC digital image with IMG 84 Halloween Bats to give the card a little bit of an extra halloween feel.

EK Gorman, Oddball Art CCC74 d
Wondering how I put together this card, well you are in luck because I have a video sharing not only how I colored these images, but how I assembled the whole card.

Want to watch today's video in HD, there simply click here!


EK Gorman, Oddball Art CCC74 c
Make sure you sign up for this free weekly newsletter if you haven't already.  Until then, Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment