Sunday, October 6, 2019

MYRA MANES. THE SILENCE

Hi!!!!

New collaboration with Oddball Art Stamps!


In this case one of the last images designed by Lizzy, image # 124, colored with Copic in gray tones.


I used a Tim Holtz chipboard for Halloween as if it were a crypt, behind I put Finnabair "Red Amber" Icing paste that I let it dry on a Stamperia mold and to highlight it I hit it with Wax "Brushed Iron".

I have finished my scene with leaves, a spider web and the title.







Remember that you can use my DTHADRY10 code to enjoy a 10% discount on the stamps that you can find on the web.

 If you enjoy my posts here at Oddball Stamps please join me over on HattysScrapPlace by HadryDC to see more of my creative work.

And for the rest of it ... you can see the other team members posts as examples.
I hope you like it!

See you soon! 


1 comment:

  1. This is a fabulous piece. Love the 'embossed metal' technique behind this fun little scene. Hugs. AJ DT Sis

    ReplyDelete