Friday, October 11, 2019

BROKEN PUMPKIN

I'm here again with a new entry in collaboration with Oddball Art Stamps!



How every Friday the Creepy Cute Chronicles arrive and with them a new free image that you can download from the web, you have the link above.



Today it plays ccc # 74 with a version with more images for those who are premium members.



On this occasion I have done some atc, couples rather with the options of images.


The background is the same for both of us, what I have changed has been the image.




For the background, plaster paste, gesso, stencil modeling paste, infusions and sparks, with a dyed gauze and stones of different color.



Pumpkins colored with Copic some and with Wink of Stella others.


Remember that you can use my DTHADRY10 code to enjoy a 10% discount on the stamps that you can find on the web.

 If you enjoy my posts here at Oddball Stamps please join me over on HattysScrapPlace by HadryDC to see more of my creative work.

And for the rest of it ... you can see the other team members posts as examples.
I hope you like it!

See you soon! 


2 comments:

  1. Creepy Cute pumpkin ATC's .. I love them to 'pieces' .. (^-^) ... Beautifully finished backgrounds. Hugs.. AJ DT Sis.

    ReplyDelete