Friday, October 18, 2019

Creepy Cute Chronicles #75

Hello!!!!!
One more Friday the Creepy Cute Chronicles of Oddball Art Stamps arrive!!!!



I created a tag with the image ccc # 75, some images from the October Exclusive Monthly Set and the image # 538







Let me tell you! I have had technical problems with the video, so the process of coloring the images doesn´t appear, I don´t know what happened, but that part has disappeared, so I have put in the video a series of photos with the Copic that I have used .🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Here you can watch the video of the creative process😉






Remember that you can use my DTHADRY10 code to enjoy a 10% discount on the stamps that you can find on the web.

 If you enjoy my posts here at Oddball Stamps please join me over on HattysScrapPlace by HadryDC to see more of my creative work.

And for the rest of it ... you can see the other team members posts as examples.
I hope you like it!

See you soon! 🖤

2 comments: