Friday, May 22, 2020

Our Selection


Hello!

Another week I bring you a simple tutorial to perform with the Oddball Stamps freebie of the week
It's the CCC 106 Batty For Icecream and it's those pretty bat-winged stick ice creams in the center of the card.


I have accompanied it with images #144 Whimsical KawaiiIcecream Cone and #468 Spooky Sweets Cotton Candy, Cupcake, Icecream, and the freebie CCC #56 Skull Cone & Heart (which you can only access if you are Premium subscribers), to make this poster with “Our selection” of ice cream from Oddball stamps.

As always, it is very easy to do.


To start I printed the stamps along with a series of small signs with the “names of the specialties”. I colored with my alcohol markers and cut.


For the background, I cut an A5 size card stock and inked it with yellow Aurore ink from the I-Zink brand and an orange one from an old Lidl set.
With a black gel pen I drew a fake sewn along the edge.


I placed all my elements making the distribution as balanced as I could, trying to evoke the ice cream poster of the stores in summer, and once this was done, I inked the names so that they were integrated into the background.


I glued the names and cookies directly on the background, and the rest of the elements with double-sided foam tape.


And this is the result.
As you can see much easier it cannot be done.


I remind you that you have at your disposal the discount code DTIRENE10 to buy your stamps in the Oddball Stamps store and that if you use the #creepycutechronicles hashtag to share your creations, we will be able to see them.

I hope you liked it and inspire you.
Thanks for stopping by here one more day.

See you!



1 comment:

  1. What a 'sweet' idea. Love it.. Love all the flavors you have created.. Hugs AJ DT Sis

    ReplyDelete