Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Road trip

Flower power hippy van
Hi there! Did you catch my last post about Spring?  What says the snow is gone and Spring is here, more then a road trip!   I have this secret desire to own a Volkswagen Van, and to drive off into the sunset.....well the van part it true!  This picture is the companion to The Spring picture in my altered journal it’s a digital image from Oddballartstamps (Flower power Hippy van). The background is acrylic painted scrapped randomly across a gessoed page.  I used washie tape to create a funky road and stamped on stars and a US map (stampers anonymous).  The gray exhaust flowers are acrylic paint through a stencil (brand unknown).  Sentiment was from a Recollection paper pad.
If a road trip isn’t in the cards right now you could use my code CHR1 for a free image Oddballartstamps when you buy two.

1 comment:

  1. How fun. Love the colors and overall design. Hugs. AJ DT Sis

    ReplyDelete