Friday, May 15, 2020

Spring Time Ghouls


Hello!

Today I bring you a large and landscape card that I have made with the freebie this Friday for the Oddball Art Stamps DT




To do this I started by coloring all the digis in my scene with my Finecolour alcohol markers and cut them out.


I continued to make the background with a stencil and I-Zink's Ocean ink on a white card stock.


On a piece of cardboard I die cutting a profile of grass and inked it with Distress Ink color Twisted Citron.


Then I started to glue my pieces together. I started with the grass profile and continued with the mushrooms.
I glued the fairy boy, the snail and the ghost with double-sided tape with foam.
Finally I added the flowers and the title that I wrote in a Word and printed on cardboard.


This is my result and I hope you like it and inspire you.


Remember that you have the hashtag #creepycutechronicles to share your work and the discount code DTIRENE10 for your purchases in Oddball.

See you!



No comments:

Post a Comment