Friday, June 5, 2020

Curiousity was here!


Hello

Today I bring you the tutorial of this super fast and easy to make card, where the leading role is taken by this week's freebie: CCC 108 Beware of danger


On this occasion I have chosen to accompany my card one of the papers from the “Pick Your Poison” collection and a freebie that came out several months ago, the CCC 58 Cutest Lil Heart.

The card is very simple and quick to make.


Once all the stamps and cutouts were colored, I took the blue paper with the pile of skulls from the Oddball “Pick Your Poison” collection and with a precision cutter I cut the drawing of the pile of skulls from the top (as if it were an envelope).


Then I assembled my card. I inserted the headstone with the CCC 58 Cutest Lil Heart bunnies into the cut made. I double-taped the skulls and flowers belonging to the Beware of Danger set to the front, and the climbing bunnies to the side of the resulting drawing.


I cut the card to size and glued it onto a colored cardboard base.
To finish, I framed the feeling of the set with the same colored cardboard as the base and pasted it in place.


This is the result.


I hope you like it, I encourage you to make your own creations and share them with the hashtag #creepycutechronicles

Remember that the freebie lasts for a week, after this you will have access to a new one, but the old ones can only be accessed as Premium subscribers (with all the advantages that this entails). And that you have the discount code DTIRENE10 for your purchases in the Oddball store, including any of the collections of papers with its own designs that it has.

See you!


No comments:

Post a Comment