Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Alice in Wonderland (Mini Album - pg 2)


Hi!

Today I bring you the second page of the mini album Creepy Alicia for the DT of Oddball Art Stamps.


On this page I have used a lot of stamps that you have available in the Oddball store, although some of them can only be purchased if you are subscribers.


I leave you the list of all the stamps present:


Owl: CCC #44 Winky
Halloween Mushroom: CCC #70 Halloween Shrooms (By Eny Dunn)
Luna: CCC #79 To the Mummy and Back


With the digis colored and cut out, I assembled the page and hung the feeling of an acetate band-aid.
I really like how the mini album is looking. I hope you do too and that it inspires you to make your own versions.


Remember that you have the discount code DTIRENE10 for your purchases and the hashtag #creepycutechronicles to share your projects.


See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment