Friday, July 31, 2020

The Story Teller



Hello it's Friday and  I"m sharing a fun card on the Oddball blog today.  Long summer nights is the theme and I thought the storyteller was perfect for this theme and these images.  Who doesn't love toasting marshmallows under a starry sky and telling spooky stories until someone says "what was that?" and everyone screams! To create this fun campfire scene I began by creating a galaxy background using watercolor.  These awesome  images are CCC #116 long summer nights and the little ghost is  from CCC # 66 Lydia I colored all the images using my markers!  Long Summer Nights is a free Creepy Cute Chronicles  download or for $15.00 a year you have unlimited access to a library full of images!

Hope everyone has an amazing weekend thanks for stopping by! Details are also up on my blog wizardessofcards.com



Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment