Thursday, July 30, 2020

Inspired- CCC # 78 Gwendoline

http://oddballstamps.blogspot.com/


I' m here on The Oddball Stamps blog today, sharing a Slimline card I made using CCC# 78 Gwendoline and the Unicorn Spiders image! This image is available in the shop! I want to start by saying that I was totally inspired by my crafty friend @ritzyhag, to explore the art of  heat embossing on digital stamps. I heat embossed Gwens fur around her jacket using an emboss it pen and chunky white embossing powder. I loved the way it turned out! I also colored this image on craft card stock using my markers and pencils, I was happy the way this turned out as well. This became a card of uniqueness!


Hope you enjoyed my unique inspiration, Hope you get a chance to check out this weeks Creepy Cute Chronicles Newsletter there's always a free image for you to download! Oddball also has an amazing subscription 1 year $15.00 that's it and you get access to a library full of images to download whenever you like! There's also a pretty cool challenge going on right now with prizes! Thanks so much for dropping by I would love it if you would stop by and see me at wizardessofcards.com


Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment