Thursday, September 24, 2020

Greetings from Afar

 Hey Creepy Cuties!

Its Celia back with some card inspiration using September's Premium CCC Membership stamp. I first coffee dyed a few map pages, colored up my image with alchohol markers, and fussy cut them out.


I then tried just using g a 4x5.2f piece of the map page as a full card front, but it was a little distracting. So I ripped it up and glued pieces down around where I wanted my stamps to go. I grabbed a travel/vacation themed stamp set from my stash and stamped the sentiment on vellum.

I put a circle of sparkly iridescent tulle behind the suitcases because I can't help bur use it on everything because I think it looks like a magical glow. I topped it off by adding some enamel dots and rhinestones, rounding the bottoms corners and stamping Happy Halloween on the inside from a Pink Paisley Spellcast stamp set. 

If you're not already signed up for the Premium Membership I hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighly recommend it. For only $15 A YEAR you have access to the entire Creepy Cute Chronicles Archives and receive monthly exclusive stamps!

🖤💜🖤💜🖤💀🖤💜🖤💜🖤

No comments:

Post a Comment