Saturday, September 5, 2020

Wicked Adventures


 Hello I am always happy to be here on the oddball blog especially when I get to share wicked inspiration such as these witchy gorgeous images that Lizzy so awesomely designed! This is the Adventure awaits members exclusive for September!

For this card I colored the images using my alcohol markers and for the background I created the cloud's by starting off with a black card stock base and a cloud  stencil that I have. I used Weathered wood distress ink to blend into the stencil giving this background the eerie feeling it deserves! The sentiment and little girl are from Tim Holtz and I used Speckled egg distress ink on the little girl to give her a ghostly appearance! All was adhered to a green sparkly base, the color reminding me of a witches skin! I love everything spooky and I hope you find some Halloween inspiration from this spooky, wicked, witchy card!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Rebecca
wizardessofcards.com

No comments:

Post a Comment