Friday, September 11, 2020

It's Fall, Yall!

Hi!

Today Friday I bring you my project with the freebie of the week CCC122 "Fall Fairies" in its Premium version that you will only get if you are a subscriber of Oddball Stamps

I have accompanied it with two more stamps. The images #297Bookworm Astrid the Fairy and #217 Fairy Nixie the Pixie, in this Slimline Card simple to make.

To begin, I colored the digis with alcohol markers and cut them out with scissors.

To make the background, I cut out a cardboard to the measurements 21.5 x 10.5 (8 ½ x 4 1/8 inches) and inked with a cloud stencil and I-zink ink color Océan.

I trimmed two grass borders at different heights and inked with Distress Ink Twisted Citron and Forest Moss.

The next step is to do the composition. I wanted the girl to be bigger and to "discover" the autumn fairies doing their magic, so I played with heights and layers, as well as with the methods to glue the pieces on my background so that they were further away or further fence as required by the scene, using glue, double-sided tape, or double-sided foam tape.

This is the result.

I hope you like it and it inspires you.

Remember that you have the discount code DTIRENE10 for your purchases in the Oddball store, that you can use the hashtag #creepycutechronicles to publish your creations and that we can see them, and that you have a very fun active challenge on the Oddball Art Stamps WIX page.

See you!




No comments:

Post a Comment