Friday, September 18, 2020

Mushroom ❤️

Maybe you have seen people print their projects on decorative paper.  I have seen in some beautiful pictures on Instagram and I have been wanting to try it.  I decided to see if I could create a scene using Oddballartstamps.  Featured in this project is CCC #123 premium image and Rosie and resting racoon 181 and Caroline and Petey in a tree.


Printed on Tim Holtz Wallflower collection paper

Choose a decorative paper and print out  the design you want, in this case  I am using the premium images for this week
combined with two Oddball digital stamps (181and195 ).  Next,  I used Black Widow skin tone pencils on the 2 girls.  I had to make the skin tone pretty dark to show up on the decorative paper (Tim Holtz)
After I finished the skin I filled in the rest of the image using distress ink and added colored pencil on top for depth.

Finally I mixed some Diva pink acrylic paint with modeling paste and  stencils hearts around the sentiment. I also added white jelly roll gel pen as highlights 

No comments:

Post a Comment