Monday, January 18, 2021

I believe

 



Hey there!  Today I would like to share with you a card I made using Oddballartstamps  Image 521.  I adore this funky alien and have made cards with her before.  It happens to be a very cloudy day today (bad for pictures) so the images are a little washed out from my light (I apologize).  The second picture is showing some of the glitter effect (the glitter is insane....trust me)  

This card is pretty simple.  The background is Jane Davenport pallet pastels on Kraft paper (for a very muted effect).  I colored the images with Prisma colored pencils and jelly roll pens in white and moon glow.  I also used Kaiser color gell pens in green and gold.  The paper I used is Recollections from Micheals.

2 comments:

  1. Love the muted effect of the pastels...
    Super make, Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing and interesting Card! 😍😍😍
    Kisses, Natalia (@la_maleta_encantada_scrap)

    ReplyDelete