Friday, January 8, 2021

New Year's Pajamas Party🎇✨a Card by ilCiecoFuffo

Hello to all my Creepy Girls and Boys today I am back with one of my super colorful cards (as if I never made them clear and simple) deicated at the arrival of the new year, and since you could not go out and party because you did not organize a nice Pajama party?

My family and I, including 30 cats, spent the evening toasting and partying with each other.

Let's move on to the card, I used all digital files of Oddbal art by Lizzy Love, of which the Bimba is an exclusive January file for the members of the group, it is called "CCC PREMIUM MEMBERS EXCLUSIVE JANUARY  Pajama Party".



First of all I designed the card with Photoshop, then I printed the first time on plain paper, for photocopies, to be used as a guide to print the masking paper, once printed on it I created the base of the card by printing on paper for markers.

At this point I started coloring with Copic
Then I embarked on the long and meticulous journey of clipping the images from the masking paper, at the end of which, after attaching all the parts to the corresponding images on the base of the card, I spread the background colors by blending with brushes, 3 distress oxide: black soot, forest moss and spiced marmelade.

I finished the job by redefining some outlines with a black Sharpie marker and the two black and white gel pens.
Well that's all, I must say that this time it was one of the most detailed cards I made for Lizzy, but when you have so many images available my imagination flies hahahahaha. I leave you some pictures to see the card in detail.
A Big Big Kiss from yours CiecoFuffo



 

2 comments: