Tuesday, January 19, 2021

✉🏧 Snail Mail power...a Pocket Letter for a Friend "Makers gonna Make!"πŸŽπŸ”–

 


Dear Creepy Girl and Boys are here with a small project for Lizzy Love's Oddballs to show you the latest set of stamps made for the members of the group, all dedicated to Snail Mail and Mail in general, with an addition of another set dedicated to creatives like us ... "" Makers gonna Make! "


When I saw these digital I immediately thought of all the Swapps we make, from Pocket Letters to Loaded bags or Gift Boxes… in short, a side of Scrapbooking that I have always liked. So why not make a nice PL for the occasion?
First I printed the basic card for the minicards to insert in the page protector, front and back of course, and using Lizzy's digital cards. Once I printed them and the digital stamps I wanted to use I moved on to cutting and coloring.





Once I have prepared my cards, decorated and colored, I just have to write the letter for my friend and insert it in the central box, which has always been my favorite place, and also the most elaborate one, package everything and decorate wrapping with the latest digital, the largest.


I put some details of the decorations and the set of stickers that I inserted, of course all digital stamps of the Oddballs colored by me.



Below is a small video of the packaging
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

At this point I just have to send you lots of kisses and I hope they all get there
yours
CiecoFuffo
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡DIGITAL STAMP USEDπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
  • CCC136Spooky Mail
  • CCC135 Makers gonna Make
  • CCC20 Digital Paper Stay Creepy, Bats and Bones, Pick your poison
  • CCC 125 PREMIUM SPOOKY SEASON PUMPKIN
  • CCC 127 FREE PUMPKINS PLEASE! SKULL
  • CCC 129 PREMIUM MAPLE MONSTER BANNER
  • CCC 131 PREMIUM CRISP LEAVES GHOST
  • LizzyLoveIMG203
  • LizzyLoveIMG424

2 comments:

  1. Someone is going to be so plaesed to receive that pocket letter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE It! Thank you for the steps!😍😍😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete