Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Age of Aquarius

IMG_E8586
Hey Oddballs!  It's EK.  Have you ever seen the Zodiac Signs digital stamps from Oddball Art?  I am not really a zodiac person, but I am obsessing about the digital stamps that Lizzy Love has draw!  They are frankly perfect!

So since I am frankly drooling over the images, I thought I would go ahead and feature them.  I am leaping off with Aquarius since we are in the Age of Aquarius (and will back track to Capricorn at some point).

IMG_E8587
I colored up the IMG496 12 Odd Oracles- Aquarius  with my copics and layered it on top of several coordinating papers.  I also gave a clear layer of Nuvo drops over all the ribbons to add to the water feel of the card!

IMG_E8588
Let us know in the comments below if you are digging this odd look at zodiac signs as much as I am!  Until then, Happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. She is adorable. Love your overall design and colour scheme.. Hugs .. AJ DT Sis

    ReplyDelete