Friday, January 24, 2020

Idiot relief - Bonehead Valentine


Hi!

One more Friday I bring you a quick and very simple card using the CCC89 that you will receive today in your emails, Idiot relief - Bonehead Valentine, and that I have accompanied with the images #101 Digi StampCreepy Cute Big Eye Punk Girl Tanith and #523 Digital Stamp Creepy Cute Caféwith crow, ghosts and bats.


I started printing the resized images, so that the coffee shop was amplified and the girl and the freebie bottles were at a size that I liked.


I colored them with my alcohol markers and cut out.


Finally I hit them forming the scene of the girl sitting in the front of the store with bottles of remedy against idiocy beside her.


As a final detail, I used a part of the feeling of the freebie, always in its Premium version, cut to the edge of the letters, to accompany the scene.


This is the result. I hope you like and inspire. Remember to share your work with the hashtag #creepycutechronicles and that you can use the discount code DTIRENE10 in the Oddball store



See you


No comments:

Post a Comment