Saturday, January 18, 2020

Love and Misery- New FREE image from Oddball Stamps

Hello Crafty Friends!
Monica here!  Today I am sharing a tutorial on how I made this card using the super adorable new free image from the Creepy Cute Chronicles Newsletter. You can see the process video on My YouTube Channel by clicking On the link or down below.  Make sure you sign up to receive a free image every Friday if you haven’t done so. And if you still have not downloaded last week’s image, hurry! It’ll be gone this evening. Also don’t forget that Oddball Stamps  has tons of other beautiful images you can buy. B4570120-27A9-4BE9-A385-D104F4B8E500
This image is called Love, Pain and Misery. And I I am using the Premium version with the sentiment and separate images. I love the advantage of having extra images to work with. Premium membership gets you an exclusive image every month PLUS “add-ons” to the already free CCC images. So what’s not to love?47D1BB83-6560-44B1-B127-3C38B1F39E45
I have been a bit out of crafting lately but I am working on getting back on the saddle. This will be my first “valentines” theme card, but hope to make more soon. Don’t forget to visit the Oddball Stamps  shop to brows for a new creepy cute image, and while you’re there make sure you use code MON1 to get one free image when you buy two😉


You If you enjoy my posts here on the Oddball Stamps Blog then I invite you to come and visit me over on my Owl Make It Crafts Blog for more from me! 
~Monica

1 comment:

  1. What a cute card. Love your colouring on this fun image. Thank for the mini-tutorial.. Hugs. AJ DT Sis

    ReplyDelete