Thursday, January 23, 2020

Whimsical Falling for You Girl Breezy Set

Hello! I am happy to be on the blog today with a card using 

Whimsical Falling for You Girl Breezy Set #125.



I love layers and different textures in my cardmaking. The first layer I blended Distress Oxides in Tumbled Glass and Broken China. I used a stencil and blended Distress Oxides in Milled Lavender and Spun Sugar. I then sprinkled a few drops of water to add texture.

I coloured the images with Arteza Everblend alcohol markers. I like that the marker has a small nib. Great for details. I popped up some of the images with foam squares. The final touch I added shimmer with Wink of Stella.

If you enjoy this project check out my other work on my Blog   or Instagram @rightbrainart.

1 comment:

  1. She is adorable. Love the background, your colouring and who can resist and smiley kawaii cute cloud.. Hugs.. AJ DT Sis

    ReplyDelete