Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Boo Baby Love


.


Hello there Oddballs!  Monica  here today to share some  inspiration with you.  I often get too excited with all the new images from the Creepy Cute Chronicles that I forget about all the other great images Lizzy has.
Today I am using this baby bride from  Image #469 Boo Baby Brides this is a set of 4 adorable creepy-cute baby brides and you can find them on the shop.


I changed the look of this cutie by coloring her with pastel and more spring-like colors and added a heart to her hand. I punched out the corners to add interest and ink blended the background with Distress Oxide inks. 


I mounted her in some pattern paper and on to a dark red card base. I then added some sequin hearts as embellishments to finish it off. Super simple card but I love how she turned out. You can visit my blog for more inspiration OwlMakeItCrafts.
💙Monica

1 comment:

  1. She is adorable. Love your coloring and overall design. Hugs. AJ DT Sis

    ReplyDelete