Friday, March 6, 2020

Superheroes


Hi everyone!

Today I bring you step by step to make this card.


The protagonist is the SUPERHEROES freebie that you can get Friday with the Oddball Art Stamps newsletter
It is quite simple to do.


To start, I colored the digi stamps that I used to accompany my mini superhero, the img# 126 Big Eye Girl Aya Tags the Wall and the img# 127Big Eye Girl Has Something to Say.


Once colored, I cut them.


To make the background I made a template with a paper for recycling and painted the "floor" of my scene with Distress Ink Vintage Photo.


With that same ink, I marked an embossing folder and applied it as if it were a stamp on one of the sides, to make the wall effect.


The rest of the background I adorned with stars, dots and hearts drawn freehand, similar to those that accompanied the img# 126, but I found them too small to cut.


Finally, I set up the scene and hit my characters in their place.


And this is the result

I hope you like it, inspire you and encourage you to buy many Oddball stamps with the discount code DTIRENE10, to make your projects. You can share them on the networks with the hashtag #creepycutechronicles and so we can see them

See you!



1 comment:

  1. What a fun card design. Love all the elements and colors. Hugs.. AJ DT Sis

    ReplyDelete