Saturday, March 21, 2020

Get well soon!


Hi!

Today I bring you another new inspiration as DT of OddballArt Stamps.


In this case I have made a card to wish someone a speedy recovery with the images 111 Big Eye Girl Get Well Soon Sally So Sickly and Rubber Stamp Limited Edition Jenny Has the Cure, which you will find in the section of rubber stamps in the store from Oddball store


The process, as always, is very simple.


I colored the images with my Finecolour, and freehand, I also colored the background with my alcohol markers.


A floor, a socle and a tile wall. Something simple (since I don't know how to draw) and fast.


Then I just put the different elements in position and pasted them.


The feeling, included in the band, is embossed with double-sided foam tape.


So simple and fast that anyone can do it!


I hope you like it, inspire you and encourage you to share your creations in the hashtag #creepycutechronicles. Remember that you have at your disposal the discount code DTIRENE10 for your purchases in the OddballStamps store

See you!



1 comment:

  1. Fabulous get well card. Love the scene and the details. Hugs. AJ DT Sis

    ReplyDelete