Monday, March 16, 2020

Sparkle

Hi..
My name is Lena and I'm a guest designer for March with Oddball Art. I was on the design team a few years back and I still love these images with all my heart.




My background paper is made using Distress inks and an acrylic block. I stamped and embossed my sentiment with a pretty sparkly embossing powder that I've had in my craft stash forever. The sentiment is from a stamp set by Taylored Expressions. It's called "Be a unicorn".


I used my ZIG Clean Color Brush pens to color Maddie.




I fussy cut Maddie and glued her to my pink distressed paper. A also used some sparkly paper for a frame and her spilling sparkles :-)








Don't forget to visit https://www.oddballartco.com. And please visit my blog for more details on how to make this card. Thank you :-)

1 comment:

  1. She is a cutie. Love your colouring and splatter background. Glad to have you back as a GDT .. Hugs.. AJ DT Sis

    ReplyDelete