Thursday, October 11, 2018

ATC with magical Transformation - Sad or Evil

Hello Oddballs



Tina here: Today I want to show you a very special ATC. This time I came up with this kind of slider technique myself and it took 2 days to implement it. My God, what a tricky Job.


As you can see, there is a plastic strip at the bottom of the ATC.
This you can pull something out carefully.

Eeeeek….



And then the sad witch's face changes
magical to something really terrifying Evil.


But look for yourself in this short Video…


*The slider hooks a bit, but if you push it back carefully, then it works actually quite good.


I used the following pictures to put the witch together for my ATC: The hat and 1 eye from: #459 Jones Family Halloweenthe mouth with teath from: #84 halloween-bats-mummy-ghost-frankenstein  and girl crying zombie #289. You can use my discount Code >DTTINA10< to get 10% on your next purchase. 

You find our ATC Swap with Topic: Happy Horrors here:

   


See you soon…


Tina

If you enjoy my posts here at Oddball Stamps please join me over on
https://paperplotterlottas-craftchaos.blogspot.de
 to see more of my creative work








1 comment:

  1. Creepy Cool.. Love this ATC with action.. Who would have thought to make an interactive ATC, but you.. (^_^) .. hugs.. AJ DT Sis

    ReplyDelete