Sunday, October 28, 2018

New Release: Glass Fortune Telling Ball #476




Hello Oddballs

Its me, Tina: Today i have a new release for you. I wanted to have a crystal ball from Lizzy... and here it is:  #476 Glass Fortune Telling Ball


 In the ball I put the picture of a unicorn girl. 
It is to have as a rubber stamp: Moondrop Unicorn Girl


You can use my discount code
> DTTINA10 <
to get 10% on your next purchase.
 
 
 
And you can still join our Blog Challenge!
We would be very happy to see you ...

Oddball Art Stamps by Lizzy Love

See you soon...


Tina



If you enjoy my posts here at Oddball Stamps please join me over on 
https://paperplotterlottas-craftchaos.blogspot.de
to see more of my creative work




2 comments:

  1. Wow. What a beautiful card. Love the combination of images and your coloring. AJ DT Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Tina! Hugs Julie xox

    ReplyDelete