Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Sassy Witch & Sissy Cat

Hey Oddballs!  It's EK from ekgorman designs and I am popping into ask you one question...

Are you ready for Halloween?  

Needless to say the whole team over at Oddball Art is gearing up for the tricks and treats.  No seriously...you are going to want to stay tuned all week to catch sightings of the ghouls and ghosts, witches and warlocks, pumpkins and peculiars.  After all, Halloween is the best time of year over at Oddball!

EK Gorman, Oddball Art a

Today I am wetting your whistles with this fun witch digi, IMG81 Witch Sassy & Sissy Cat.  I played around with this image last summer on black cardstock and some colored pencils, but have always wanted to color it with my copics.  Today, I felt was the day.

If you missed my previous project, you can sneak back and see it here which includes a video on how I colored the project.

EK Gorman, Oddball Art b

But today we are playing with copics, and I just loved coloring Sassy up.  Additionally, I added a simply Halloween greeting, some halloween themed papers and of course a few appropriately colored Sparkle Blend sequins.

EK Gorman, Oddball Art c

The full force of the Halloween explosion should begin Friday evening, but make sure you tune in all week because the team is surely to be giving teasers all week!

Want to get in on the fun, then feel free to use the code DTEK10 to get 10% off your purchase!

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love the shading on the coloring. And your intro got me ready for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome I love your card and fantastic post, quite the cheerleader you are I LOVE it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so cool. I love your card and coloring.
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete