Monday, October 15, 2018

Magic Window Card

 

Hello Oddballs

It´s me again, Tina: Today i have a  Magic Window Card for you.
The card is closed with a latch. Below the button with the skull is a magnet.


  If you open the card slowly... 


 ... drive two stripes apart in the middle ...


 and the image of the skull becomes visible.


it´s
MAGIC

I used this images for my card:



#438. Set of 24 Skulls (was the FREEBIE of  May´18) 


You can use my discount code as ever,
to get 10% on your next purchase.
 DTTINA10 



So you can see how the card looks moving,
here is a little video about it.



And now I would like to invite you to join our monthly Blog Challange.


See you soon...


Tina


If you enjoy my posts here at Oddball Stamps please join me over on
https://paperplotterlottas-craftchaos.blogspot.de
 to see more of my creative work


1 comment:

  1. Wow.. you are just so talented... I really do love these interactive cards you make.. Thank you for your dedication and creativity .. DT Sis

    ReplyDelete