Sunday, October 21, 2018

New Release: Creepy Cute Witch Legs & Broom #478


Hello Oddballs



I´m back:  Just before Halloween, the witches among you should remember drinking at the wheel 
can sometimes lead to absurd situations. This also applies to the ride on a broom ... 



Here you can combine the parts according to your wishes.


You can use my discount code
>DTTINA10<
to get 10% on your next purchase



Come also to our blog challenge!
We would be very happy to see you ...

Oddball Art Stamps by Lizzy Love 



See you soon...


Tina


 If you enjoy my posts here at Oddball Stamps please join me over on
https://paperplotterlottas-craftchaos.blogspot.de
to see more of my creative work


1 comment:

  1. LOL.. too funny. Love this little scene and your coloring. AJ DT Sis

    ReplyDelete