Saturday, October 27, 2018

Swinging Hinge Card with CCC24



Hey Oddballs


It´s me, Tina: Also today I created an little interactive card and used our freebie #24 from the newsletter in addition to the new pictures. 



"Happy Halloween"

You can only get it with the Creepy Cute Chronicles Newsletter
and you can register here for it.



Here you can see the whole card ...

and 


You can use my discount code
DTTINA10
to get 10% on your next purchase.


So you can see what's interactive, 
there's a short video again.


Swinging Hinge Card


 

 
See you soon...


Tina


 If you enjoy my posts here at Oddball Stamps please join me over on
https://paperplotterlottas-craftchaos.blogspot.de
to see more of my creative work.

3 comments:

  1. I'm personally a big fan of oddballstamps blog. Thanks for sharing this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful idea and fabulous card. AJ DT Sis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh this is so cool Tina! I love the swinging legs! Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete