Monday, October 8, 2018

Double Slider Mechanism - Video Tutorial


Hello Oddballs



I´m back,Tina:   Some of you wanted a tutorial for the Double Slider mechanism. Your wish is my command … and so I created this card and made a video of it for you.
The Image is:  #76 Juggling Clown Girl Taffy the Clown. You can use my discount Code >DTTINA10< to get 10% on your next purchase. 



This time it is not an ATC but a real card.

    

 And here is my tutorial


the sketch from the Video

And maybe you have fun at our ATC - Swap?


or show us your creepy works in our Challenge
Oddball Art Stamps by Lizzy Love

Come on and play with us…



See you soon…


Tina

If you enjoy my posts here at Oddball Stamps please join me over on
https://paperplotterlottas-craftchaos.blogspot.de
 to see more of my creative work


















1 comment:

  1. Thank You for this fabulous tutorial. I will have to try it out soon...

    ReplyDelete