Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Double Slider ATC with Hadley and the Spider


Hello Oddballs


It´s me again, Tina:  Our October ATC - Swap has begun and the theme is: Happy Horror.

Since I'm really into these interactive cards right now, I also chose something for my 1st ATC.


The secret lies inside :-)



If you pull down on the strip …




... Hadley with the spider in her hair appears above.





CREEPY or not?


In this video, you can watch the ATC on the move …



Use my discount Code to get 10% on your next purchase.

DTTINA10

ATC Swap  

We look forward to your ATC's

See you soon…



Tina

If you enjoy my posts here at Oddball Stamps please join me over on
https://paperplotterlottas-craftchaos.blogspot.de
 to see more of my creative work




1 comment:

  1. Fabulous double slider ATC.. Love the image you chose and your coloring.. I am going to have to try an interactive project one of these days.. You are so inspiring.. (^_^) …

    ReplyDelete