Saturday, October 20, 2018

Creepy Cute Chronicles #23 - The little Haunted House

 

Hello Oddballs



Its me, Tina:  Also this week I want to show you what a kind of card I created with our 23th freebie
from the oddball newsletter. In this newsletter you will receive this creepy house, the moon, 2 flying bats and the sentiment. I mirrored the house and made this card with it. 

Here I first colored the background with stamping colors. Then the house and the moon printed, colored, cut out and then glued to the background. 
Unfortunately, one does not see in the photo 
that I have emphasized some details with the glitter pen. 

 


And if you also want our weekly newsletter,
you can register here for it.


Every Friday night there is a new freebie and lots of info about Oddball.


See you soon...


Tina



 If you enjoy my posts here at Oddball Stamps please join me over on
https://paperplotterlottas-craftchaos.blogspot.de
 to see more of my creative work

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful coloring on such a scary house image. Hugs. AJ DT Sis

    ReplyDelete