Friday, October 26, 2018

Magical Rain Shaker Card - Video Tutorial



Hello Oddballs


It´s me, Tina:  I have created a new interactive card which I have to show you. 
It´s a magical rain shaker card.



I used the New Release   
and


You can use my discount code
DTTINA10
to get 10% on your next purchase



The card has many small beads on strings,
which look like rain when you move the map back and forth.
 For a better understanding, I have made a video tutorial.


Here


I hope you like my video tutorial and I'm glad to see your rain cards.


See you soon...


Tina


If you enjoy my posts here at Oddball Stamps please join me over on 
https://paperplotterlottas-craftchaos.blogspot.de
to see more of my creative work

1 comment:

  1. How cool is this card. Love the 'rain' you made and of course your coloring is fabulous.. Hugs. AJ DT Sis

    ReplyDelete