Sunday, May 20, 2018

Challenge Reminder May



Hello Oddballs


Tina here:  It´s time for a challenge reminder. I used here: Bat Fairy Batzilla #185. Colorized with Polychromos.
Also in the new shop you get with my discount code 10% off on your next purchase! DTTINA10


The background is again from the 1st digital paper set,
that is available from June in the shop.

"Space Skulls 10 pc Digital Paper"


This card fits very well with our current blog challenge



There are also great prizes to be won and
you still have time to participate until the end of May.

So, be creative and come over.



See you soon...


Tina


If you enjoy my posts here at Oddball Stamps please join me over on 
https://paperplotterlottas-craftchaos.blogspot.de
 to see more of my creative work

2 comments:

  1. Hi, constantly i used to check weblog posts here early in the daylight, because
    i love to gain knowledge of more and more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a topic that is near to my heart... Best wishes!
    Where are your contact details though?

    ReplyDelete