Friday, May 18, 2018

Tutorial: Lucy Got Bit on a Dark Shirt



Hello Oddballs

I´m back, Tina: Today I show you, as promised, the image transfer to a dark t - shirt. I used today a brand new image from Lizzy: "Reboot Lucy Got Bit" #440 
Also in the new shop you get with my discount code 10% off on your next purchase! DTTINA10

1.
Print the image, which to be ironed on the shirt,  
on plain paper and color it to your liking. I used alcohol markers for this.

2.
Now scan the finished colorized picture.
Then open the scanned image in your graphics program and
edit it the way you want to see it on your T-shirt.
I have chosen a large circle,
because the transfer paper for dark textiles
remains white at the unprinted areas after ironing.
For the background I have used 1 of the great,
new digital papers by Oddball.
"Space Skulls No.8"
More on that later...

3.
Now we need the transfer paper for dark textiles.
IMPORTANT! Here the motive is not mirrored!

4.
Now print the image on the transfer paper
and let it dry for 30 minutes.

5.
Now cut exactly on the edge.


6.
On the back is the carrier paper. (Red checkered)
Remove this carefully.

7.
Now you choose a place on your T-shirt,
where the image should go and place it there with the picture upwards.

8.
Before ironing, it must the heat resistant paper placed over the image.

9.
Set the iron to the highest level.
Now in circular movements with constant pressure
iron for about 90 seconds.
Make sure that all corners and edges are reached.

10.
Once the heat resistant paper is cold,
you can subtract it carefully.
You can wash your shirt only after 24 hours inside out and max at 40°C


Yay...
And now you have a gorgeous Shirt 
Congrats :-)


Here is mine: 


I have also brought again up the shop logo of Oddball on the front.


Little tip for last:
If you make a mistake while ironing or your image is oblique,
then lay up the heat resistant paper again, hot iron and
immediately remove the paper again.
So with little luck, the picture sticks to it and can be detached from the shirt.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 
And now I want to introduce you to Lizzy's new digital paper.
It will be available from June in the shop;
but I'll give you a glimpse of it now.
It is a set of 10 different designs.

"Space Skulls 10 pc Digital Paper"


I hope to see you at our Blog Challenge



See you soon...


Tina


If you enjoy my posts here at Oddball Stamps please join me over on 
https://paperplotterlottas-craftchaos.blogspot.de
 to see more of my creative work



No comments:

Post a Comment