Monday, May 14, 2018

Madhatter on Shirt


Hello Oddballs


Hi, it´s me. Tina.  Today I once tested something special. A dear friend gave me the idea to print / iron an oddball image on my pink T-shirt with transfer foil. I chose this image: "Madhatter"#328.
For this I printed the image on transfer foil and mirrored upside down ironed. I wrote the lettering myself and placed it under the motif. 
Use my discount code to get 10% off your next purchase: DTTINA10


I used the Oddball Shop logo for the back side at the neckline


Oh, how I love my shirt ....

 * 💗 * 

This time the motif is still black.
But I will test it again in colorized.


See you soon...


Tina


If you enjoy my posts here at Oddball Stamps please join me over on 
https://paperplotterlottas-craftchaos.blogspot.de
 to see more of my creative work



No comments:

Post a Comment