Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Never Change

Hey Oddballs!  It's EK here sharing two different cards to celebrate the new shop.

Have you seen the new Oddball Art Shop.  It is such a fun place to be, with all kinds of interactive pages and a great new place to buy your Oddball digital stamps.

To celebrate, I am using two different images!

 First up I am using IMG311 I'll Cry if I Want to Birthday Party Jaz and my colored pencils.  I created a sign post and a small platform for Jaz to stand on to let everyone know that she just isn't feeling this birthday.

My second project features IMG407 Bats and Zombies along with my copic markers to create a card celebrating your differences.  I think this digi is suppose to be a Halloween image, but I really think it is a prefect anytime card.

For more on these projects and more, hope over to my world.

Looking to get these images or some new ones of your own, hope over to the new Oddball Art Shop and use the code DTEK10 to get 10% off your purchase!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome cards hun! I really think the bats and zombie owl are perfectly creepy for everyday as well! lol Fantastic coloring girl!

    ReplyDelete