Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Zombie Girl in colorful on the T-Shirt



Hello Oddballs


Who would have thought that we would see each other so soon ...
Here I am again, Tina: But I already announced it. Now I'll show you my 2nd attempt to bring an Oddball image on a light blue 
t-shirt. This is one of my favorite images"Zombie Girl" #50And how i do this, i will explain you under the photos. 

                                  
    The saying is not part of the image

  
Here I first printed the image on paper and colored it with Alcohol Marker.
Then scanned, adjusted the size for the T-shirt, mirrored
and then printed on the transfer foil for light T-shirts.
Looks great, right?


For the back I used again the shop logo and
 my design team badge.

So I'm totally in love with my shirt.

Hey, and now have a look in the new shop ...
There you will find so many great images, which also want on your t - shirt ...




DTTINA10

Use my discount code in the Shop
to get 10% off your next purchase 


And next time there will be a tutorial on it.


See you soon...


Tina


If you enjoy my posts here at Oddball Stamps please join me over on 
https://paperplotterlottas-craftchaos.blogspot.de
 to see more of my creative work



No comments:

Post a Comment