Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Here comes a mouthful ...

Hey Oddballs, my inspiration for the Goblins, Fairies and Ghouls Oh My! theme this month is a card using ... big breath ...

 Starlynn Queen of the Spooky Starlight Sugar Web Fairies Image No 160




Isn't she a darling and is great value with two different facial expressions and when you use my discount code you will get 10% off your whole order

                           DTGAIL10

You will find Starlynn here
                                         
I have also used the sentiment on IMG217 Nixie the Pixie, available here

It is so easy to mix and match with Oddball Stamps.

My blog is https://hutcho53.blogspot.com/2018/05/starlynn-queen-of-spooky-starlight.html

I would love you to stop by and leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment