Wednesday, June 13, 2018

All I Hoped To Find

Hey Oddballs!  It's EK here sneaking in today to remind you that the current monthly challenge is underway!

This month the theme is "Mermaids from Outer Space", but as always that theme is optional.  The Design Team always loves seeing how you play with Oddball digital stamps, so make sure you load your design for a chance to randomly win a prize for participating.



Today I am playing with one of the new digital stamps from OddballIMG443 Mermaid of the Stars.


I colored the image up with my copic markers, making the decission to make my mermaid sea tinted green with seaweed inspired hair.  


I added color to the background with Black Soot Distress Oxide.  Then I splattered Spectrum Noir sparkle pen all over the card to create stars.  Finally, I added a sentiment from a Tim Holtz sentiment stick pack.


I can't wait to see what you add to the challenge.  If you need a new digi to play along this month, feel free to use the code DTEK10 to get 10% off your purchase.




5 comments:

  1. She is cute. Love the color combo and the simplicity of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome EK! Love learning how you did it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your colour choices, she looks awesome.
    hugs
    Suzi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete