Sunday, June 17, 2018

ATC-SWAP Reminder June´18



Hello Oddballs



It´s me... Tina:    Today I bring you my two works, which I created for our oddball ATC Swap. This is Whimsical Big Eye Mermaid Nixie Spirit of the Sea #320. Colorized with watercolor. Use my code if you like to get 10% off in the shop on your next purchase. DTTINA10

And here I have used the image from the Creepy Cute Chronicles #4 Freebie Mermaid From Outerspace. 





Here you can subscribe our weekly newsletter



Our ATC Swap takes place immediately in our Oddball Forum ...

Follow the link below and you will find all the details there.


The ATC Swap runs until 23.06.18
and we would be so happy if you take part in it.


See you soon...



Tina


If you enjoy my posts here at Oddball Stamps please join me over on 
https://paperplotterlottas-craftchaos.blogspot.de
 to see more of my creative work






4 comments: