Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Mermaids from Outerspace with Sid the silly Seahorse



Hello Oddballs

Its me... TinaHey Ho ... here comes another mermaid for your inspiration for our Blog Challenge / ATC Swap. She has made herself comfortable on the crescent moon and a small winged seahorse comes to visit her. 


I designed the background with spray starch and brusho colors on photo paper. These little white dots I have painted with a gel pen and the seahorse still decorated with glitter glue. The images i colored with Polychomos.


And here you will find the great images



Do not forget to use my code.
Only in this way will you get a fat 10% discount on your next purchase in the shop

DTTINA10


We would be really happy if you could find the way to our Challenge / ATC Swap
 and show us your fantastic works.


See you soon...



Tina


If you enjoy my posts here at Oddball Stamps please join me over on 
https://paperplotterlottas-craftchaos.blogspot.de
 to see more of my creative work


4 comments:

  1. She is pretty. Lovin' her and the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing!!!! Coloring is truly on point dear! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this creation, absolutely stunning.
    hugs
    Suzi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete