Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Rawr!!!

Hey Oddballs!  Design Team Member, EK here today to share a little clean and simple card making.

One of the things I love most about Oddball Art is that the digital stamps stand on their own, and do not need all the bells and whistles to make a project that is special.  Just a couple of coloring pens or pencils and the digital stamps are enough to make a stunning project.

Today, I am proving that theory with the super cute (and one of the original) digi IMG16 Big Eye Girl In Monster Hood Teddy.


This image always reminds me a little with Mike and Sully (from Monsters), so I colored her up using a combination of teal blues and lime greens using my copics.  The teal shades were created with BG07, BG18 and BG78.  The lime tones were created with YG21, YG13 and YG06.

Yes, I ended up using a little bit of a line green matting, and a couple of green stickles, but the rest of the card is just the digital image colored.

Needing your own image to color up Clean and Simple, us the code DTEK10 to get 10% off your purchase!




2 comments: